Last update: 01.12.2022
Welcome to the Iosefin residence website (https://iosefinresidence.ro). We appreciate your interest in our accommodation unit. The protection of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us and we want you to feel safe and secure when you visit our website or use our online offers.
It is important to us that you are fully informed about the personal data we collect when you use our online offers and services and that you are familiar with how we use them.
By using any of our products or services you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and use personal data as described below.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present below.
The categories of personal data we collect are:
a) name and surname
b) home address
c) identity document series and number
d) personal numerical code
e) e-mail address
f) phone number
g) information regarding your reservation: date of arrival and entry, duration of your stay, special requirements
h) reviews and opinions regarding the services provided in our accommodation unit. When you post comments, reviews or questions on social media platforms, your name and any data you provide in that comment/message is retained for the purpose of further notification about our services, products or events.
i) pictures taken in our accommodation unit on the occasion of certain events
j) any other types of information you choose to provide us
You can choose at any time what personal data you want to provide us. However, failure to provide certain personal information, if the basis of our request is compliance with a legal obligation, contractual obligations or obligations necessary to conclude a contract, determines our inability to process your reservation. For example, if you refuse to give us your name, identification data, length of stay, phone number, e-mail address, we will not be able to process your reservation.
The collected data can be processed for purposes of legitimate interest to create statistics that allow us to develop new products, make certain adjustments, make better business decisions or meet the expectations of customers or potential customers to the highest possible standards.
Also, the surveillance cameras and other security measures located on our property can capture or record images of guests in public places (such as the entrances to the accommodation unit, hallways, etc.), as well as your location data (through the captured images by surveillance cameras).
Simply accessing our website will not lead to the collection of your personal data unless you voluntarily enter certain data (for example online reservations).
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are our guest, we process your personal data to book you a place in our accommodation unit.
According to the rules regarding the access, records and protection of tourists in tourist reception structures, their administrators are obliged to ensure the registration of all tourists in the operational records, upon their arrival, and the completion of the Arrival and Departure Notification Form. The data entered in the arrival and departure notification sheet refer to name, surname, date of birth, series and no. identity card, place of birth, domicile, citizenship, purpose of travel and period of stay in the accommodation structure. We process your personal data for registration/accommodation in our accommodation unit. At the time of accommodation, according to the legal provisions in force, you are obliged to fill in the arrival and departure notification form.
We process your personal data regarding feedback/reviews to ensure that you had a pleasant experience in our accommodation unit. The basis is our legitimate interest to constantly improve the services we offer and to offer services that are as suitable and compliant as possible with the standards of our customers.
Other communications, by e-mail, post, telephone or SMS, will be made for a specific reason such as: to respond to your requests, if you have not completed an online reservation or a request for an offer, to inform you about the way in which the complaints and/or incidents that occurred during your stay have been resolved. Our basis is our legitimate interest in providing services at the highest standards by resolving any requests/complaints and to assure you of our full availability.
In order to constantly ensure the qualitative evolution of our services, we take care to analyze every complaint/suggestion from you, so we draw up statistical reports to identify the problems, the degree of repetition and to find the best solutions to remedy them. We rely on our legitimate interest to provide services that meet your standards.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide you with high-quality services, we may collect information about you from our business partners and other third parties, as detailed below:
a) Business partners: such as travel agencies
b) tourist sites or applications
We assure you that your data collected from third parties will be processed under the same conditions as if they were collected directly from you. Also, we will only collect what is necessary to fulfill our purposes. When we contact you for the first time, we will let you know, first of all, the source from which we obtained your personal data.
SUPPLY BY YOU OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF OTHER NATURAL PERSONS
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is kept for the entire period of achieving the purposes detailed in this policy, if a longer storage period is not required or permitted by applicable law (for example, surveillance camera recordings will not be kept for more than 30 days) .
We constantly review the need to keep your personal data, and to the extent that the processing is no longer necessary and there is no obligation imposed by law to keep the data, we will destroy your personal information as soon as possible and in a way that does not they can still be recovered or reconstituted.
If personal information is printed on paper, it will be destroyed in a safe way, by shredder, and if it is saved on electronic media, it will be deleted by technical means to ensure that the information can no longer be recovered or reconstituted later.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
1. The right to access, correct and delete your data:
You have the right to:
- you ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data
- you receive information about how your data is processed
- get a copy of your personal data
- you ask us to update or correct your personal data
- you ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances
2. The right to object to data processing:
You have the right to request that Pensiunea Meridian stop processing your personal data:
- for marketing activities, including creating profiles
- for statistical purposes
- when such processing is for the purpose of carrying out our legitimate business interests, except where we are reasonably
we demonstrate that there is a legal requirement for such processing
- or we need to process your personal data for the initiation, exercise
- or defense against a legal action
3. The right to restrict processing:
You have the right to request Meridian Pension to limit the processing of your personal data:
- while our accommodation unit evaluates or is in the process of responding to a request from you to update or correct your personal data
- if such processing is illegal and you do not want Pensiunea Meridian to delete your data
- when our accommodation unit no longer needs such data, but you want us to keep your data for establishing, exercising or defending against a legal claim
- where you have objected to processing based on our legitimate business interests, pending our response to this request
- if we limit the processing of your personal data as a result of your request, we will inform you in advance of the resumption of such a process.
SC ECO TRUST SRL is a personal data operator that carries out personal data processing activities.
These specific activities are regulated by the following normative acts:
- Law no. 333/2003 regarding the protection of objectives, assets, values and the protection of persons, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Government emergency ordinance no. 97/2005 regarding the records, domicile, residence and identity documents of Romanian citizens, approved by Law no. 290/2005, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Government Ordinance no. 84/2001 on the establishment, organization and operation of community public services for records of persons, with subsequent amendments and additions
- Government Decision no. 1,375/2006 for the approval of the Methodological Norms for the uniform application of the legal provisions regarding the records, domicile, residence and identity documents of Romanian citizens;
- Government Decision no. 839/2006, regarding the form and content of the identity documents, the sticker regarding the establishment of the residence and the real estate book;
Law 227/2015 regarding the FISCAL CODE, art. 319 paragraph (20);
- MFP ORDER 2634/2015 regarding financial accounting documents;
HG no. 237/2001 for the approval of the rules regarding the access, records and protection of tourists in tourist reception structures;
In order to fulfill the duties and obligations provided by the aforementioned normative acts, our company processes by automated and manual means the following categories of personal data: name and surname, date and place of birth, home address/residence, personal numerical code, series and ID number, passport data, bank card identification number.
Regarding the data processed for invoicing and filling out the tourist arrival and departure notification form, the personal data is provided by the data subject when paying the advance payment through the bank as well as at the time of staying in Iosefin Residence.
The refusal to communicate data determines the violation of the legal provisions regarding the records, domicile, residence and identity documents of Romanian citizens and at the same time lead to the impossibility of providing public services to tourists.
The processed personal data are intended for use by ANAF and MAI for the fulfillment of legal duties and may be communicated, under the law, to the following recipients: the institutions/authorities with duties in the fields of: defense, public order, national security and justice, fiscal, to which adds some legal entities under private law and natural persons, under the law.
Personal data can be transferred abroad in compliance with the provisions of art. 5, of art. 29 and of art. 30 of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, with subsequent amendments and additions. Data transferred abroad may have the purpose of:
- establishing, exercising or defending a right in court;
the recovery of claims that the authorities of other states have against Romanian citizens, the identification of heirs, the establishment of paternity, the handing over of documents, the resolution of requests for judicial assistance;
- fulfilling the procedure for obtaining the maintenance pension abroad, in order to take legal action, pay the cost of the hospitalization or establish the maintenance pension;
identification of biological parents of persons adopted abroad;
summons in divorce proceedings;
The processing of personal data is done under security conditions and only for the specified purposes, by automated and manual means, in compliance with the following normative acts:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the REPEAL of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Regulation (EU) 2016/679 UPDATES the principles established two decades ago by Directive 95/46/EC which will cease to apply. The General Data Protection Regulation entered into FORCE on May 25, 2016 and will be directly APPLICABLE starting on May 25, 2018.
Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, with subsequent amendments and additions;
In accordance with the provisions of art. 12-14 of Law no. 677/2001, with subsequent amendments and additions, SC ECO TRUST SRL ensures compliance with the following rights of the persons concerned:
the right to information (art. 12). This right assumes that operators who process personal data have the obligation to inform the persons whose personal data they process, regarding:
- the identity of the operator and his representative;
- the purpose for which the data is processed;
- recipients or categories of data recipients;
This information is provided by posting the information on the bulletin board at the headquarters of SC ECO TRUST SRL and through the Internet page www.iosefinresidence.ro.
the right of access to one’s own personal data (art. 13). This right implies that any data subject has the right to obtain from the operator, upon request and free of charge, for one request per year, confirmation of the fact that the data concerning him or her are or are not being processed by him. At the request of the data subject, the operator is obliged, in the situation where it processes personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate to him, together with the confirmation, at least the following:
- information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of data considered and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed;
- the communication in an intelligible form of the data that are the subject of processing, as well as any available information regarding the origin of the data;
- information on the principles of operation of the mechanism by which any automatic data processing is carried out concerning the respective person;
- information regarding the existence of the right of intervention on the data and the right of opposition, as well as the conditions under which they can be exercised;
- information on the possibility to consult the record register of personal data processing, provided for in art. 24 of the same law, to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, as well as to address the court to challenge the operator’s decisions, in accordance with the provisions of this law.
The exercise of this right can be done by means of a written, dated and signed request, addressed to the SC ECO TRUST SRL ADMINISTRATOR
the right to intervene on the data (art. 14). This right assumes that any data subject has the right to obtain from the operator, upon request and free of charge:
- as the case may be, rectifying, updating, blocking or deleting data whose processing is not carried out according to the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
- as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing is not carried out according to the law;
- the notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation carried out according to letter a) or b), if this notification does not prove impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort compared to the legitimate interest that could be harmed;
The exercise of this right can be done by means of a written, dated and signed request addressed to the SC ECO TRUST SRL ADMINISTRATOR. The application form can be found on the website of our company, or at its headquarters. The request will be accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s identity document, as well as other documents in support of the intervention request.
The right of opposition, provided for in art. 15 of the law, cannot be exercised in the case of the processing carried out by our company, under the conditions set out above, since personal data are processed on the basis of express legal provisions and, therefore, the data subject cannot object to this processing, as provided in art. 15 paragraph (1). If, however, the data subject considers that his personal data is being processed in violation of the legal provisions, he can file an opposition request that can be found on our company’s website or at its headquarters.
At the same time, Law no. 677/2001, with subsequent amendments and additions, recognizes and guarantees the following rights of the persons concerned:
the right not to be subject to an individual decision (art. 17). This right presupposes that any person has the right to demand and obtain:
the withdrawal or cancellation of any decision that produces legal effects regarding him, adopted exclusively on the basis of a processing of personal data, carried out by automatic means, intended to evaluate some aspects of his personality, such as professional competence, credibility, his behavior or other such aspects;
the re-evaluation of any other decision taken regarding him, which significantly affects him, if the decision was adopted exclusively on the basis of data processing that meets the conditions provided for in letter a).
the right to go to justice (art. 18). This right presupposes that, without prejudice to the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority, the persons concerned have the right to go to justice for the defense of any rights guaranteed by Law no. 677/2001, with subsequent amendments and additions, which were violated.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have questions or concerns related to the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you within 30 days at the latest from receiving the request or you can contact us at 0040 755 445 544.
To the extent that you are not satisfied with the manner in which your request was resolved, you can submit a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.